How many volunteers does it take to turn Cherrywood Art Fair from setup to teardown? Over 100!
We need volunteers of all ages and skill sets to put on our fantastic holiday event. Are you good at hard work and heavy lifting? Sign-up for Set-up or Breakdown. Are you outgoing and enjoy talking to people? We’d love to have you on our Info & Guest Services or Artist Relief Crew. Organized and personable? You might enjoy our Silent Auction Crew. Take a look at the descriptions below to see where you would like to contribute.
Shifts are 2-4 hours long. Most opportunities take place Dec. 9-10, 2017, but there are a few pre-event positions, too. Here’s what you get out of the deal:
- Participation in an Austin holiday tradition
- Satisfaction of knowing you contributed your energy to support artists and arts education in your community
- Event production and nonprofit experience
- Opportunities for networking with people who do cool things
- Sweet treats and snacks from the Green Room
- An invitation to our annual volunteer party in January
- Access to Cherrywood Art Fair artists and makers, tasty food trucks, and unique performances
- Loads of good vibes, thanks, and never ending appreciation from Chula League’s Cherrywood Art Fair team!
Volunteer Orientation: Thursday, Dec. 8th 6:30–8pm at Maplewood Elementary in the cafeteria. Attendance is strongly encouraged. Meet your crew chief and find out all the nifty details about your shifts. We’ll have refreshments, too, so don’t miss out!
Ready to have a great time helping our staff produce a beloved holiday event in Austin? Sign up today! Want more info? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator.