How many volunteers does it take to turn Cherrywood Art Fair from idea to reality? Over 100! We love our volunteers and could not produce such a fantastic event without you! We need all kinds of volunteers and all ages. Opportunities are available for artist load-in and breakdown, greeters, artist relief, silent auction callers, green room services, decorating and general support usually in 2–4 hour shifts. But what do you get out of the deal?
- We’ll treat you to snacks in our Green Room, and give you free admission to the Fair. (Oh wait, EVERYONE gets free admission to the Fair.)
- Sweet treats and snacks from the Green Room.
- A fabulous networking experience with people who do cool things.
- Continue to get involved and make Austin the most fabulous city in the world!
- Being an official member of East Austin, Texas’ longest-running Art Fair.
- Enjoy 85+ creative makers, seven local food purveyors, and 12 bands when you wrap up your shift.
- Check out the fair’s artists and makers or catch a band on the music stage.
Volunteer Orientation: Thursday, Dec. 8th 6:30–8pm @ Maplewood Elementary in the cafeteria. Please plan to attend if at all possible. Meet your crew chief and find out all the nifty details about your shifts. We’ll have refreshments so don’t miss out!
If you want to have a great time helping our staff produce the best holiday event in Austin, sign up today. Want more info? Contact our Volunteer Coordinator.