What are the requirements for food vendors?

To be a food vendor, you’ll need to have an acceptable Food Service Permit issued by the health department available for inspection on show days. If this is foreign to you, please contact our Food Coordinator at food@cherrywoodartfair.org.

Please note: While we will not be checking for these permits, there is a 100% chance that health inspectors will be at the show to do so; we highly recommend taking care of this early to avoid last-minute scrambling or penalties.

Food vendors must be self-contained, that is, you must furnish your own curbside facility and power supply. If you are interested in applying to be a food vendor, go here.

Posted in: ARTIST FAQS