Come hungry ‘cause the ‘Food Palooza’ will feature some of the best local food artisans in the area! Food trucks will be set up near the outdoor stage and yummy dessert vendors will be inside. The 2015 food artisans were:
- Bake Austin – Bake Austin bakes authentic German Christmas cookies. My recipes are family recipes from my grandmother and I use only the best ingredients available. The cookies are sold in beautiful tins and make wonderful gifts. I also offer individually wrapped cookies and gluten free cookies to enjoy right away!
- Nothing Bundt Cakes – Made fresh daily using real eggs, real butter, and real cream cheese, Nothing Bundt Cakes are hand-made, premium quality desserts with an irresistible taste and a timeless aesthetic. Our individual size bundtlets will be featured in an assortment of 5 flavors. We will also be sampling all 5 flavors each day.
- Garbo’s – New England cuisine with an Austin twist – featuring fresh lobster rolls, chowder and more!
- Goodies & Bits – Delight yourself with award winning Paella, the freshest authentic soul food and down-home seasoned barbecue from a mobile kitchen in Austin. As good as it gets!
- Jack Hates Coffee – Mobile espresso truck featuring locally roasted, organic fair trade coffee beans
- Juice Austin – The Juice Austin Dream Team juices, blends, and grinds an eclectic mix of juice and smoothie concepts daily. Want something green with a little kick? Say hello to Green Heat. Sweet your thing? Take down a So Cool or Hey-Oh. Feeling hungry? Try smoothies Acai You or Chocolate Freak. Or build your own concoction from our ingredients and add-in lists! We also offer delicious salads and are currently featuring a 3 Bean Pepper Salad in Dijon Vinaigrette and a Kale Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette.
- Mmmpanadas – We hand make our empanadas from start to finish. They are individual little works of art. We use fresh real ingredients with zero preservatives and zero trans fat. Our menu ranges from Green Chile Chicken Empanadas to Vegan Black Bean to Peach Cobbler. We’ve got you covered!
- Saigon Le Vendeur – Saigon Le Vendeur serves tasty Vietnamese street food to the East Austin area. The menu includes banh mi, curry, spicy chicken, and more, and is sure to delight the taste buds!
Posted in: VISITOR FAQS